As a makeup artist and wellness educator I get asked all the time “what is the best way to bring oils into an already existing practice?”
Here’s the thing…it’s super easy and half the work is already done for you! You already have a thriving client base who comes to you for your expertise and knowledge why not show them how to up level their wellness lifestyle and create more opportunity to serve your clients needs!
I’ve been using essential oils for decades but only three years did I start to use a notice a difference with doTERRA’s quality and purity which is why I started to share with my already existing clients. As a makeup artist and former spa owner I no longer have a physical location but that’s the beauty of incorporating oils into your wellness practice you can be location remote or have a physical space and the tips I’m going to share with you will still work.
Once you have become an oil user and soon after an oil lover, it won’t be long until you’re sharing your love of oils with those you see day to day which is why I want to give you easy to follow steps to make this a success!
I’d love to hear how you use oils in your practice or if you’re looking to bring them into your practice let’s connect I have an exclusive offering and will walk you through this easy to follow process to get you on your way to a healthier, wealthier wellness business.
1. Become an essential oil user by incorporating this into your daily lifestyle habits and build your own oil experience.
2. Start diffusing essential oils in your waiting room for your staff and clients to enjoy.
3. Start diffusing essential oils in your consultation and treatment rooms.
4. Choose an oil like Wild orange or On Guard which has a energizing and pleasant aroma that is still relaxing. Combine oils like Wild Orange and Peppermint or Lavender and Lemon to create a unique experience.
5. Incorporate essential oils into your modalities such as massage, facials, fascial stretch therapy, chiropractic treatments, throughout a yoga or mindfulness class.
6. Ask your clients if they would like to have an oil experience. Have samples and a info card available for them.
7. Make a point to follow up on their experience it is was right away or their next visit. This will help give a way to support their experience further at home by making oil recommendations.
8. Host weekly or monthly information classes on how oils can support your clients wellness needs.
9. Have on hand essential oil brochures, books and literature to further support your clients interest in essential oils and a healthy lifestyle.
10. Set up a visual display to showcase essential oils, infographics and essential oil products for a source of retail income. Have pricing available and easy to understand.
Stay humble and blessed!